INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.crafthorseuk.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
2. Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
3. Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email
- by order our products or services
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
- via giving us feedback
COOKIE / TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
Information you give to us. We use information held about you only to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: permitted or required by law; or, trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us: email@example.com
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION